Romina is probably the only female, Italian, disabled comedian in the circuit. She performed at the Stand (Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle), The Glee Club, Top Secret Comedy Club, West End Comedy Club, Vauxhall Comedy Club, Backyard, The Secret Comedy Club, Angel Comedy Club and many others. Also, she had not only performed in Italy and London, but also around the UK, Lanzarote, Berlin and New York.
"Quirky delivery and winningly bonkers personality" - Chortle
"Made fresh by her vivacity and candour " - Chortle
“Personal, funny and frank” -Kate Copstick
"Vivacious, cheeky and gregarious, an Italian Jenny Eclair" - Views from the Gods
- Finalist at the Komedia New Comedy Awards 2023
- Semi-finalist of the Not So New Comedian of the Year 2023
- Winner of the Ding Dong Gong Show at The Vauxhall Comedy Club 2022
- Beat King Gong at the Comedy Store London 2022
- Beat and won the Blackout at Up the Creek in London 2017
- Beat the Frog and Bucket in Manchester 2016 - 2017 - Placed second in 2022
- Made it into the "One to watch" list of Funny Women 2016.
She has under her belt three solo shows which she performed at multiple Fringe Festivals across the country.
She is also a campaigner mainly known for the one about Sex and Disability.
She took part in the Scope's campaign #EndtheAwkward and made several TV appearances. She also is a campaigner for the MDUK and MDUK Trailblazers
She made it into the Shaw Trust Power List 100 in 2019 and 2020